Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, Fresh start!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all had an amazing holiday season! It has been awhile since I have blogged, so since its a new year im making sure that I keep up my blogging a few times a week :) Im going to be doing blogs on not only make up review, but DIYs, Fashion, and all that good stuff.


Im going to give you a little sneek peak at one of my up and coming DIYs. My mom gave me a cute little black leather shoulder bag from back when she younger and when I layed my eyes on it I knew it had potential for something amazing! (hopefully lol)




So keep checking back for when the final product is finished! Wish me luck ;)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oohh I can already tell that's going to be an awesome purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks girl! :) I will be sure to post pics when im done. xoxo

    ReplyDelete