Monday, January 30, 2012

My first MAC Lipstick!


I finally got my first MAC lipstick today! After much researching and many visits to my local MAC store, I decided to go with..... Angel! Its such a wearable color, I can use it for my everyday casual look, or for a more dressed up look. Im sure by now everyone has seen or owns this lipstick! I was so excited when I went to purchase it! Even though its a "frost" I dont really notice any frosty sheen to it, which im glad.




I think its such a pretty lipstick so I keep it on display in my room :) I've never really been a lipstick type of girl, so I think this color is perfect for me. Not to dramatic, but has a wonderful color pay off that looks amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a day to night wearable lipstick.



Whats your favorite MAC lipstick? I would love for my collection to grow :)
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment