Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oil and shine no more! ELF translucent powder

Another wonderful product from my favorite brand ELF.... The Studio Translucent Matifying powder.


Elf claims "Achieve even flawless skin that’s smoother, redefined and shine free. This translucent powder works on a wide variety of skin tones to help set your makeup in so it lasts longer. The silky lightweight formula also miraculously mattes skin to diminish oil and shine for a beautiful and healthy look! "





Living in Florida its very humid, which means 24/7 oily face. This products helps me so much. Mid afternoon I put some on my forehead and my nose and the shine was totally gone, and stayed that way until night time. It makes my face feel baby soft and is completely translucent on my skin. (My skin color is Medium beige, I use Sephora mattifying foundation powder in D25)

It comes with a good size sponge on one side (I usually don't use brushes/sponges that come with products but this one works really good with the product) , and has the product on the other half. It also has a full sized mirror which is very handy. If any of you have tired this product let me know what you think! xoxo



2 comments: