Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cream Eyeshadows

Sorry it took me so long to post. I finally got around to getting my moms camera so I can post better pictures of the products! Today im going to be reviewing and swatching Elf Studio Cream Eye shadows.

ELF Claims: "Line, shade and contour your eyes with this ultra pigmented and creaseless cream shadow. Easy to blend for layering and building color. The silky smooth and smudge-proof formula provides long lasting color for a beautiful look all day."
    

L-R: Bronzed, Eggplant, and Candlelight

L-R: Candlelight, Eggplant, and Bronzed


I love these cream eyeshadows. So far I have them in Bronzed, Eggplant, and Candlelight. They almost have a powder feel once you blend them in. I have notice they all have a bit of a different texture, candlelight seems to be not as creamy. But I wouldnt say the promblem is bad enough to not to use it. They all apply smoothly and have very good pigment. You get alot of product for $3 and there are a good amount of colors to choose from. The only downfall would be the size of the container, as you can see compared to my hand the packaging is very large and bulky.




Bronzed is exactly as the name says. Brown-copper colored eyeshadows are my favorite, and bronzed is one of my top favorite. Its a beautiful rich bronze with just a hint of shimmer.

Eggplant is actually more purple that in the above picture. Its a medium shade of purple with a silver sparkley sheen. Another beautiful color. 
Candlelight is a white/cream color with a shimmer. I use this as a highlighter under my eyebrows almost daily. 


Do any of you use cream eye shadows? How do you think they compare to power shadows? xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment