Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My first NYX Blush

So today will be my first blog post that doesn't include an ELF product! Im going to be reviewing NYX blush in Pinched! I am pretty new to NYX, but I am already in love :)

NYX claims: Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours. Available in 27 shades.






This is one of my favorite blushes. The color is everything I want in a blush. Its a peachy pink color with some gold shimmer. Its easy build able and just leaves a wonderful pinkish glow on the cheeks. This being my first blush from NYX I am very happy with it, and definitely plan of buying more colors. Alot of people say that it is a dupe of Orgasm, I dont own orgasm but from what I have seen the colors are very close and it give you that great glow. I actually have quite a few Orgasm dupes that I will do in another post. 


But back to the blush, the only down fall to it is the package. I love how it looks withe the clear window so you can see the product and the black packaging. The down fall is how you open it. I don't know if its just me, or if i got a faulty one but I can not open it with my fingers or nails. I have to use like a screwdriver or something with a flat end. Unless I have something like that around me I wont be able to open it! 


Over all I rate this blush a 4/5. The color is beautiful, it applies easy and has great pigmentation. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because how difficult it is for me to open it.


I will try and update this soon with a better swatch, the light just wasn't working in my favor 

Do any of you own any of the NYX powder blushes? I would love to know what your favorite colors are because I definitely plan on buying some more and would like to hear your thoughts on them.

                                                                    xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment