Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vice Palette

So my wonderful Fiance surprised me with the Urban Decay Vice Palette! I have been lusting over this palette for some time now, so I am over joyed to finally own it.  Everything I expected from an Urban Decay Palette. The shadows are so buttery and pigmented. About 10 neutrals and 10 brights. Its a great addition to my collection as I own mostly neutral/natural palettes and shadows so this offers some really fun colors to play with. The swatches are with no primer and I just lightly swiped each color. They are all perfect in there own way. Jagged is a bit different as it has no real pigmented color base, more of a very very sheer black with glitter over it. But love them all! Now tell me your favorite color combos :)






                                     
  


Without Flash
With Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment